Huwebes, Hunyo 27, 2013

Renow-D Facial Cream Review

Long nails gone! Can't afford to see chipped nails after I got back home from Cagbalete though.

(Wee~ so excited!)

Well anyway, what do I know about this product?

Nothing really, cause I was looking for Sulfur San-Ing Cream on my way back home and so I headed Mercury Drugstore in Bf Resort. It was so unusual  not to see any Sulfur available. 

Why Mercury? why..

So I  bought this Renow-D Facial Cream Formula One. 

The reason behind is that I was too lazy to visit RVB Derma Clinic and buy the Hydro-cortisone Cream I  used to apply.

Wasn't sure what it is. Looks just the same for me. So I purchased it for 40Php or $1.

I planned to use this on marks and acne spots but I ended up  putting it on the entirety of my face. Tsk tsk. Fascinating.

Alright. So it smells great compared to Sulfur. Effects? Nah.. I'll update you after a week as it promised me to  get clearer skin.

I read some blog about it and for them it  works really fine. For me, they were like advertising the product because they say they were too ugly before and now they look stunningly perfect. Something like that.

Well, I'm hoping that it won't ruin my sensitive skin. For now.

Maybe I'll avoid press powder, concealer and other stuffs. So I can immediately see the outcome.

That's it for now. Sorry it's not a review at all. So misleading.

See you!


DAY 1:

I don't follow the direction below, I just use it like anytime I wanted. That's cool. Same with sulfur. So far, product on day 1 seems like a moisturizer for me. No changes yet.

But I won't update this post instead, I'll create a new one. Maybe tomorrow for Day 2. 

* PRODUCT UPDATE *

Features:
  • RENOW-D Skin Whitening Dark Spot Ance control Facial Cream Formula-one 3g./.10oz product of thailand
Description / Ingredient:
  • RENOW-D Facial Cream Formula-one 3g./.10oz. Skin Whitening Dark Spot And Acne control RENOW-D Facial Cream with UV protection is formula cream for Acne control, freckle and even dark spots. Also it is specially formulated to smooth and whiten your facial skin. Ingredients: Cetyl, petrolatum Jelly, Mineral oil, Lanolin, Talc, Zinc Oxide, Allantoin, Polymethyl Methacrlate, Bees Wax, Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Silica, Evening Primrose Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Titanium Dioxide, Triclosan, Ascorbic Acid, May Contain (+/-): Colorant, Fragrance.
Direction:
  • After cleansing your face, apply the cream in the morning and at night.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento