Miyerkules, Hunyo 12, 2013

Be Fit. Be Fab.

Why is it not easy to create a post through phone?! Hmm.. :(
Anyways, let me share my home exercise. Only by using these equipment below:


I mostly end shift in the afternoon.
So I've got no time to jog, (or I'm feeling lazy.) 

Besides around 7-10 am is really hot and there's no one I can talk to. Not unless my sister will come with me. 

So instead I use these weights to tone muscles and do a little cardio right after whenever I feel like I have to do it. 


Doing a 15 to 20 minutes workout makes me inspired through-out the day to eat less and choose only healthy foods, drink lots of water, and etc.

It's really simple that it also helps me relax that I can easily sleep. So here's the list:


Per set has 10 counts each. I suggest you do basic stretching so it won't hurt after. 
Since the day I started visiting gym I always focus on toning my arms muscle. (I know myself and I know it has gotten a little bigger.) 


Now, for Triceps and Biceps:


- Power lifts (It is like lifting the weights.) Front, side, back...and

- Back press (Holding the weights from the top-back of your head and pressing it downwards.)


Chest and Abs:

- Push ups (Ya'll know this.)
- Mason Twist (Sitting position, holding the weights together and twisting your upper body facing left to right - continuously) 
- Sit ups
 (Ya'll know this.)

Cardio:

- Jumping jacks
- Knee-high (Jog on the same place with your knees almost reaching your .. uh? shoulders? Nah!! As high as you can do. Doesn't matter.)


I don't think I need to choose complicated exercises, so I listed the ones that I like and what I am comfortable to do, though I'll be doing them in repetitions anyway.


So where did I get this? By reading and YouTube. Of course.


My instructor told me few tips how to manage good diet but just as that. Even if you can't visit gym because of your busy schedule. It will always be an option  to live a healthy life and to feel good inside and out. Start your day with a simple stretch, trust me it feels awesome. 


Til then!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento