Lunes, Hunyo 17, 2013

Asian Secrets: Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub

I recently purchased the Green Tea and Vitamin E Asian Secrets and I think I'm loving it.

The scent is very original and tempting. It is a whitening beauty secret inspired by the Javanese ritual called Lulur. 


So I just learned that the "Lulur" ritual was intended for a bride-to-be in order to beautify, and whiten her skin before her wedding day. (Yes, that info was on the back of the item.)


So  I thought that thingy was perfect for me  since I do a lot of rituals before washing.The aroma last longer than the usual soap but since I always put on whitening lotion after, then I guess it didn't matter to me at all.


How I apply this product?


I use first the Jericho: Anti-Cellulite Soap, to remove the fatty skin. Then after rinsing, I wash my hair first so the conditioner won't mix with the body soap. Then I apply the Asian Secrets: Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub with Green Tea and Vitamin E. (Whew! That's long.) lol


So yep, I scrub it using loofah. I don't like using my hands for too long, it feels different and loofah can clean and exfoliate my skin better. I use this product every after 3 days or just when I feel extra special.


I let it stay for quite a while before rinsing it off as if i'm letting my body absorb the vitamins. 


For the mean while, I sing like Dia Frampton or do a lil acting or brush my nails to enjoy the waiting time. I don't read books in the shower, not comfy at all but I hope I can do that real soon. 


What I like about this product is that, it really feels soft and silky. That all the dirt has been literally removed. And you know that the advertisement says it all. So for P80.00 - I think? You can save up to 5 body scrub sessions. What a saving!


No pictures yet cause ya'll  know my phone has been gone. 


And that's all that I can say about this product. Perfect for everyone!


Have a sweet day fellas! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento