Biyernes, Hunyo 14, 2013

Homemade Face-mask: Oatmeal+Milk+Calamansi


Cheers to my new favorite DIY Homemade Face-mask!

All you be needing is 1 spoonfuls  of Oatmeal, Milk and Calamansi or Lemon. It smells really good and does wonder to your skin in 1 try. 



Homemade Oatmeal face masks are very popular because of its cleansing, exfoliant and moisturizing properties. 

Oatmeal for face, I can say, is  an excellent homemade remedy to enhance you're appearance. To make your skin feel smooth, soft, healthy and radiant, I suggest you take advantage of what oatmeal can provide. 

Here, I would like to share how you can take beauty benefit of oatmeal by applying homemade face masks that won't hurt your budget, and while you relax or in my case, working. :)


My Oatmeal mixture face mask #2:
To prepare a simple face mask with oatmeal, you only need 1 spoonfuls of oatmeal and instead of water to make a smooth paste, I use 2 calamansi or maybe 4-5 pinches of lemon, this will lighten your scar and effectively remove those black heads and dark spots. Apply the mixture on the face evenly and wait for 20 or more minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Milk is to make your facial skin more supple and soft. This mixture is fantastic. You can  create your own mixture. Maybe I'll try honey for the next semester. I'll just see how this one works for 1 week. 
After rinsing the mixture off, apply your moisturizer. For me, I use hydro-cortisone cream that was suggested by my dermatologist. Then lock in the moisture using ice. Yes, one of my rituals.
So that's it for now, anyway, it won't hurt to try.
Enjoy!
yummy. xD

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento