Sabado, Setyembre 21, 2019

OH WELL ORGANICS - POWERHOUSE SERUM - ALL NATURAL HANDMADE SERUM



Hi there friends! I'm so excited to introduce this lovely little bottle full of goodies.

I just heard it from one of my trusted friend and she started using it for a week that helped her with a skin allergy that I witnessed (and yes, it doesn't look good)

So, what made me decide to purchase my first bottle (altho I don't have enough budget for now), is...

First, it is organic. I asked for the ingredients right away, and she gave me the list and these are:

1. Jojoba Oil
2. Lavender Oil
3. Frankincese Oil
4. Rosehip Oil

Second, she showed me their PDF file containing FAQs abt the product, and YES, It is okay for pregnant and lactating moms. Dermatologically tested and approved.

Third, is the price. It is not that expensive for a serum. For this trial pack of 10ml, 3 to 5 drops per application on your face, I can use it for a month (estimate). Which is 370php only, as of this moment.

Powerhouse serum - OH WELL handmade organics:

"lightens acne marks, helps prevent & dry acne, hydrates & soften skin, reduces sebum production, glass skin primer that will love your skin." So thats what it says on the 10ml bottle that I purchased for 370php.

What I also liked about it, which is basically my Fourth on the list, is that, it is handmade. I love the fact that the owner is hands-on with the product and if thats so, who wouldn't be glad that it is made with love and prayers.


Fifth, the scent. I didn't thought that I'd fall inlove with the scent. Makes me feel the automn memories, for some reason. It is the leafy vibes that makes me think and feel the autumnal nostalgia. It is deep and calming, and truly relaxing that will make you feel good.

So far, these are my initial review and will definitely update you guys if I'll continue using it or not after a week or month.

Feel free to check their IG accounts: @ohwellph

If you would like to order, I'd willingly provide my friends phone number for an immedite assistance.

Thanks for checking!

Godbless. 💕

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento