Biyernes, Hunyo 21, 2013

Laxative Biofit Tea Review

* Didn't realize it's my last day today.  Wee~ Rest Day coming right up! *

Topic for today is: BIOFIT TEA. 

I don't drink this everyday. I mean I consume 1 tea bag for a week unlike green/black tea.

Others might bought this because of wanting to get a slimmer shape or sexy figure, but I don't have an a clue about weight loss if it's effective because I use this as a cleanser for I've had problems with constipation. Besides unlike any other laxatives, I don't have to visit toilet many times. 

But  honestly, this thing helps reduce excess body weight by simply flushing out the toxins and unwanted body fats. So you'll get that thin-looking and clean tummy.


Taste and smell is okay. Just like a regular tea. So i'd give it a 5.

My personal choice is an addition of honey instead of sugar and a pinch of lemon. Yum!

I only drink this before I go to sleep. 
(So basically that's afternoon after I do a little exercise.) 

Expect to take a trip on the toilet the other day. 

It is effective on my diet that I thank this product so much that it helped ease up digestion and constipation too. 

I don't starve myself to death either. In fact I eat whatever and whenever I want. It's just that I choose what's healthy for me. And a little sweet-treat is okay sometimes. 

Someone special told me that it's nice to give your self a treat at the end of the week for all the hard work you've done. I love this person so much for all the inspiration including how I work my diet and fill myself with good thoughts.

Anyway

I've read that it is not good to take in too much laxatives or diet pills for this can be a source of cancer. So you make sure that you're only taking Bio-fit every other day or twice a week. An alternate to your daily beverage such as green tea, for me.

So I won't suggest you take this regularly, twice a week is fine, besides we all don't have the very same body type but better be careful on what we in-take.

In total I'd give Biofit a score of perfect 5. Yey! ^^

Anyway, If you'd really want to achieve that killer-figure, make it a healthy diet. No cold-water, no junk foods. Don't stress yourself too much. Be happy. Drink lots of water, exercise more. Be with your friends. Do your favorite thing. Read. Watch TV. Sing a song. Take a good rest. Visit a spa. Relax more. 

And don't forget to always thank God for all the blessings that you have. 

Hope this helps.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento