Huwebes, Hunyo 06, 2013

Celeteque - Beautiful skin starts with having healthy skin.


Beautiful skin starts with a healthy skin, and having a healthy skin needs a good product. 

And that's what I want to have.

Just want to share my experience. I don't want to force anyone to use this if they're already settled. If you know what I mean.

So here's the story:

I barely encounter acne when I was in college. I can still remember how frequent I wash my face, that after a long tiring and sweaty day I straightly go to bed.. and sleep. That's what my friends envy about. I don't have perfect skin. In fact I have black heads and so.. 

It's just that my skin is normal until I visit random derma clinic and asked them to remove blackheads, dry acne and closed comedones. Then the changes.

My skin became sensitive. I could easily get irritation from dust and pollution. acne for not washing my face and oily T-zone. That sucks!

I shifted from one product to another. I used ponds, clean and clear, eskinol and lots. But still the same. That's when I decided to look for a REAL DOCTOR that will examine my skin and etc. Of course as business, they advised me to purchase their skin care product, cream and facial wash. And I actually bought it, although the price isn't practical.

Until me and my sister finally met Celeteque. We bought the whole package not knowing that through its website "http://celetequedermoscience.com/index.html" you can analyze your skin type.

She used it for a couple of weeks with me while were on a vacation but I'd say my sister is more comfortable with Garnier. So It left me no choice but to use the products alone. Well that was okay at first.

But I was able to use them up, until now. And I thought that Im gon stick to it. I was so amazed and puzzled how my skin got visibly smoother (which I thought only happens on the ads, but it did) and the pores tighten too. Amazing huh?

And just today I bought the Acne Spot Corrector Gel. Wee~

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento