Martes, Hulyo 16, 2013

BELO NUTRACEUTICALS: GLUTATHIONE + COLLAGEN

"Glutathione is an antioxidant made from glycine, glutamic acid and cysteine. While Glutathione is prepared like any cosmetic or vitamin product – in a safe, sterile laboratory setting – it is made of all-natural amino acids that occur in nature and are beneficial to our bodies. It can be found in many healthy foods that people eat on a regular basis, some of which are actually considered among the healthiest foods in the world.
Glutathione can be extremely beneficial for people that would just prefer a slightly lighter complexion. In fact, many women that have flawless skin use Glutathione on a regular basis to help maintain their excellent complexion. It can also give people with minor skin imperfections an overall better look by reducing the appearance of red spots and any rough patches that may exist. Many women use Glutathione exclusively to get smoother, more touchable skin."
Just got home from a dinner date with mom and thought about buying a supplement aside from Vitamin E. 
 I asked the pharmacist in Watsons which glutathione works best and she rapidly advised Belo, for only 480 php you get 10 capsules and she told me that I can use my SMAC's points to purchase 2 more and so I ended up buying 3 boxes, for maybe a trial.
I am a huge fan of Glut IV (Saluta) and saw immediate results for like 2-3 weeks. Did I said great results? 
Well, it's just that I also love to swim.. and sunlight. <3
However, its not just about getting whiter skin. I love my skin color. But it'll be nicer to get a slight lighter and fairer complexion. Also, you'd get less population for those acnes and blackheads. (I was talking about IV in here.)
So let's see what oral glut can do this time. If it shows better results, imma take IV again.
** A single capsule contains the following supplemental facts: (It says in the box that you take 2 capsules, for me i'll take one caps after shift, that would be 6am then another at 6pm, that's after I woke up. With or without meal, I guess doesn't matter.)
  • Glutatione  250mg
  • Alpha Lopic Acid 50mg
  • L-Hydroxyproline 50mg
  • Sodium Ascorbate 25mg
  • Coenzyme Q10 3mg
  • Marine Collagen
  • Other ingridients are Magnesium Stearate
Belo Nutraceuticals: Glutathione and Collagen - is now available in Watsons, Mercury Drug and leading drugstore chains nationwide. They are priced at:

480 php - 10 capsule
1,440 php - 30 capsules
2,700 php - 60 capsules

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento