Huwebes, Hulyo 18, 2013

How to fight STRESS and Sulfur + Renow-D Update

I. How to fight STRESS

I totally enjoyed playing computer "mini" games, however, for me it's really stressful. Candy crush, Poker and Tetris we're my favorite, and was so attached.

Not that I wasn't to influence anyone to stop playing. My case may be different. I can't stop playing once I started. Whenever I lose energy or chips or life, immediately I use my moms account so I can continue. To the extend that my eyes must hurt. 


Recently I just realized that this is so wrong. If I can't control, maybe I need to take it off of my pastime list. I don't think it's healthy.

So I created a "Physical, Emotional and Social Activities" that I could choose from whenever I feel bored or companion-less.

Obviously it is divided into 2 parts. First one is WITHOUT any expense:

1. Must I drink my favorite tea or any juice.
2. Do exercises. (It's way better to get your body into motion.)
3. Give your pet a little walk around. Stroll or jog.
4. Clean your room. Change the bedding and curtains.
5. Read a book, novel, manga.
6. Bake or cook something.
7. There's actually so many things, I just didn't know as of yet. You can take a nap, deep breathe and face yoga. That's totally free, you can check samples in YouTube.  

Here's WITH expense:

8. Date. With a friend, mom, boyfriend. Or even with yourself. 
9. Visit a spa, (although you can do this at home, but I must admit, it still feels better than serving yourself, no you can't massage/scrub your back.) 
10. Gym. Must I enroll or not?
11. Pay your bills. xD It feels great after paying your debts. Reality.

Well, this is actually the same with what I wrote.

Tomorrow, I'm planning to visit my youngest cousin and will be baking them something nice. 

" That's my Mango-Chocolate Tiramisu. Cute eh? :) "

II. Sulfur + Renow-D Update:

As you can see I used half of them. It was the 4th week I guess?

They're both excellent and effective. I'm just glad that although I've had sensitive skin because of the Fraxel Laser and Diamond peeling and all other derma stuffs, it didn't irritate me. One more thing, I like how they compliment each other.


Renow-D has lighten the dark spots from the lower right side of my cheek. Spots that I had with fraxel laser. I'd say its more clearer than before.

Sulfur instantly removes pimples. Don't expect it overnight, it's not magic. 

But i'm happy and contented.

Really Cool! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento