Sabado, Hunyo 15, 2013

Sulfur San-Ing Cream: Anti-acne Keratolytic

2010 when I created a blog post for this product. So many changes happened. Difference now is that my face became sensitive. So I am extra careful on what I apply. 

Right now, aside from  Hydro-Cortisone Cream is the Celeteque Acne Spot Corrector Gel. For the price of  P169.00 you only get a 5 ml solution that will last for 3-4 weeks for me. Now that's not the problem. It's okay and I don't want to risk on any other so I'll not discontinue using that. 

However, I visited Mercury Drugstore on my way home to check out some beauty stuffs and was wondering what if I purchase the Egyptian Cream that I just read and watch over Bubbi's review. (Bubzbeauty)

Then I saw that Sulfur San-Ing Cream, that me and my sister used to apply on our face back  then when it was still normal. (Gahh! I just don't like to remember disappointing things, but it instantly pops out.)

Anyway, I ended up buying it. If you know what I mean. That thing was just for P20.00 until now so NO hesitations at all. Doubts on how should I apply it? You see, that cream was like my base before.  No concealer, no powder.. sometimes. Just...just that!

How I did it this time?

1. Same routine, I washed my face gently with a facial foam for sensitive skin in circular motion. Maybe for you, wash with a mild non-medicated soap then rinse with warm water, as this will allow your skin pores to open, and pat dry. 

2. Apply Sulfur San-Ing Cream in a thin layer only on the acne spot or even fresh pimples. Also avoid the eye area and broken skin.

3. I suggest you do it over-night as your skin regenerates and so you can avoid pollution while you have it under repair with sulfur. Guess what, it has no itchiness, redness or anything on me.

Just don't use it if you'll stay longer and exposed in the sunlight. You might get sun burn irritation, chapped scaly skin or visible peeling. Unless you work at night like me.
As you can see why I trust this so much, sulfur has many properties that makes it excellent in caring for the skin. Not just normal skin but to moderate/sensitive ones. Here's what I know about it:
1. It is Antibacterial - which works by limiting key acids required for bacteria to grow.
2. Keratolytic - which means sulfur's properties encourage the shedding of dead skin cells, prevents blocked pores and helps keep skin looking fresh.
3. Anti-inflammatory - which penetrates the skin and reduce lesions.
That's it. I hope you learned something. But try to search it on and see for yourself.

With much love.

1 komento:

  1. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by USA Doctors. But the best way to fight and get rid of  herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people of HIV virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Eczema,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism,vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    He's a good man and he will help you

    TumugonBurahin