Lunes, Hunyo 17, 2013

Black Tea.. for a change?

I am an all-time Green Tea lover!

We all know that a regular Green Tea consumption may lower your blood pressure and cholesterol, which can reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke and cancers such as rectal, colon, skin and etc. And on top of that, it supports a healthy immune system and has tons of powerful antioxidant properties. 


What more can you ask for a benefit in one drinking.

But then as I ran out of Green Tea, since me and my boyfriend bought random stuffs I added tea on the list. But for the cause of budget we purchased Bigelow English Breakfast Black Tea for just 68.00 for 12 Tea Bags. 

So are there any difference?

You know there are many kinds of tea available. Black, Green, Oolong, White, Red, Yellow, Laxative and Herbal Teas. 

One thing I noticed, you see its content as a Black Tea or Camellia Sinensis? It is actually the same leaves as Green Tea. I've read few blogs and research about their benefits cause of my curiosity. It has no difference in effect but only in getting the Black Tea leaves more exposed in Oxidation. That simply means they provide more health benefits attributed solely to green tea. 

And after all readings, what's important to me is knowing that they're actually the same.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento