Huwebes, Hunyo 20, 2013

DIY Tissue Mask for Hydration and Redness.

Tissue Monster
Obviously this is a homemade treat to hydrate your skin. But I suggest you do this before you sleep for a perfect result. 

For no certain reason, I pricked some acne and boom. Ugly face. 

That's what happen when there's nothing else to do. (Besides cleaning) 

I washed my face immediately to remove the dirt from my hands but was not satisfied with still redness. 

I thought I won't be able to use my toner because it might add damage to my sensitive skin if I'd scratch the cotton on my face plus the hot temperature. Ugh! I wouldn't really know what to do without the face mask, as we all know it's not really affordable. (1 sheet and it cost 60.00) ?! 

Now, Since my creativity is on not the leash I decided  to put the tissue on my face with the toner.

You'll only need:

Toner, which is specifically made for Acne. If you have alcohol-free toner that'd be much better. (I use Celeteque Hydration Toner - Alcohol-free with Witch Hazel Extract and Celeteque Acne Toner - For any skin types)

Hydrant Face Spray
Moisturizer Cream / Water base - Doesn't matter

So here's how:

1. Wash you face clean and dry. Estimate how tissue will fit onto your face.
2. Close your eyes to hydrate your skin using your face spray. (Spray all over)
3. Pour enough toner on the tissue and be ready to apply it to your face carefully. Be very careful not to put it in your eye area. Toner has alcohol content so it may hurt your nose.
4. If there's a spot where tissue is dry, use your face spray to lock in moisture, covering the entirety of your face. (Except eyes and nose area.)

5. Do your thing, like you have a regular mask on. You can read, sleep or sing? But for me sleeping has perfect results while skin regenerates. 

The moment you wake up, peel the tissue off and see how moisturized it is. You'll see how redness is all gone and so, you can apply your favorite face cream. 

Drink more water. You're face may be hydrated but don't forget to wash away toxins from your body as drinking 8 glasses of water helps repair your skin tissue and keep you look younger and radiant. 

Good luck! <3

Love lots.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento