Lunes, Hunyo 24, 2013

Natural Underarm Whitener: Milcu Deodorant Powder


Reason why I switched from a Roll-On Deodorant to Milcu is when we read about a documentation about one of the main cause of having breast cancer is the use of Anti-Perspirant. 

You can check Google or click the link below for that info, although this article wasn't verified or still is undetermined. 

Still we need to be sure of what we apply to our delicate skin as it easily absorbs anything even chemicals.

Others says that this urban legend ain't true. It may be or maybe not. Though for your safety there's nothing more to lose. Right?

I found out Milcu maybe like months ago. And in a snap, me, my sister and mom shifted to this product for so many reason.

1. It has no artificial smell. All natural.
2. Dry. So that underarms doesn't feel sticky.
3. Won't let you smell for the whole day. 
4. Cheap and very affordable.
5. It whitens skin because it's made of Potassium Alum or  known as Tawas.
6. No Alcohol that can burn your skin.
7. No Parabens - This is the chemical preservatives that is said to be the cause of breast cancer.
8. And no active chemicals that leaves you clothes yellowish. Or simply stain.

I so love this product cause its very handy. I always make sure to bring a small plastic container of this deodorant powder incase we go swimming or anything else. 

I have no allergic reaction to this and since this is a Natural Product I can see changes that it whitens skin very effectively. 

My sister uses Tawas Stone itself all the time and I find it uncomfortable or messy because the tiny bits of it falling on the floor that I can step on it is not cool. That was why even if it has good benefits on your skin I won't use Tawas.

Aside from that it also prevents bad odor or smelly feet. Perfect for those who always use shoes, you can now prevent bacteria build-up that was coming from sweat and moist that creates unpleasant smell.

But good thing that I was able to know this stuff, very amazing and the price also. Cheap and effective. 
You can check the nearest drugstore and see how it works.

Til then! <3

Ref Link: http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/antiperspirant.asp

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento