Martes, Hunyo 18, 2013

Day by Day Spa Massage Pacita, Laguna

It's not our Day-Off but who says you can't relax and fight stress at work and home?

That was why I decided to visit Jessy right after my shift to eat out and treat ourselves a little massage. But why and how did I get there? Then if you're a spa-maniac, you should know how huge the difference it is just by comparing b/w city and provincial rates.

Now, to make the whole preview shorter, we ended up at Day by Day Spa. It was not our first time in that place and I'd say it is one of the cheapest. For P500.00 you'd have a nice Body Scrub,  Shower, 1 Hour Reflex Body Massage and Hot Stone, Compress or Ventosa. FOR TWO PERSON!

I know..I know.. Nice isn't it?

Promo Rates: (Pesos)
100.00 - 1 Hour Regular Massage for VIP Member
150.00 - 1 Hour Regular Massage for Walk-ins / Non-Member
250.00 - Limited for (2) Person each (with many combination to choose from.)
550.00 - Limited for (2) Person each: Unlimited Signature Massage, Body Scrub with Facial, Manicure, Pedicure, Foot and Body Reflexes, Parafin and etc.

- Available at Pacita Branch (4th or 5th Street) Laguna.

They also have other combinations that you'll like, and this time I wanted to get all of my dirt away. Just like how it went before. Toxins were washed from the deepest end of your pores and to all of the edges.

30 mins of scrubbing is all that it takes. <3


But guess this time its different though. It's just that we've been handled  by new masseurs.

So I'd honestly give them a score of 1/5 for the body scrub. They didn't gave a us a nice scrub. Seems like they just applied the sea salt and that was it. (Unlike before) And for the Body Massage that's gonna be 4/5. Did they know what's the difference of moderate pressure from hard?

But you'll get used to it and  in the end it made me fell asleep. T'was a really great Shiatsu-Stretch..

I know it won't be my last with them,  but I'll sure tell them first that body scrub is just as important.

So let's check out other Spa next time and I'll be giving you tips and rates for your convenience. Ciao!

With much love.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento