Huwebes, Hulyo 11, 2013

July Comeback

It was a lazy start for the month of July and I guess I've finished all of my stuffs (unfortunately blogging wasn't on the list) That includes paper works, getting back and forth the busy street of Makati, working at night and 3-days Thanksgiving. 

So I have no updates with my regimen. *giggles*


As always, ya'll know that Sulfur(alone) can delete acne, pimples but not the marks. So after all these weeks I've noticed how Renow-D actually works. It minimizes dark spots, and eventually clears them up. I just know that I was out most of the time and so, I was exposed with pollution and dirt. 

Wet wipes are really handy and I'm missing hydro-cortisone too. That must be the answer of having a smooth skin/texture all along.

I didn't get to say my daily routine as I promised experimenting last 3 weeks. Maybe? But here's my Mid-June to July's facial schedule:

I always get a lighter morning by washing your face with a mild soap / facial scrub. 
1. I apply Renow-D on the entirety, then Sulfur on the infected area.

(I just bought a pack of BioFit Tea recently. Bola(Grandma) started drinking this and I'd say, is effective. It didn't slimmed her down but like me, changed her to a better bowel circulation. That's really important.)

2. Same thing in the evening. But I'll change this part since I felt a little roughness especially on the T-zone area. This time, I will only apply Renow-D and Sulfur where the skin needs them. And on the part that felt rough will be Hydro-Cortisone. It cost a little as well, but you can buy them at any derma clinic. Then run around 300-500php. But the whole package would be so cheap and affordable because Renow-D is just 40php + Sulfur that is only 20php. Compared to any acne solution that cost too much  but helped me a little.

It was worth the risk to regain the glow and fairness of my old skin when I was younger. Drink tons of water to maximize the elasticity of the skin (that part was really easy). No matter how expensive or good a skin product is, I believe, it'll never work in a right way.


Next.. 8-MIN SQUAT WORKOUT!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento