Martes, Agosto 06, 2019

WEEK 4 AND 5 | REVITA GLOW - REVITALIZING SET SKIN CARE ROUTINE

Week 4 and 5 of REVITA GLOW - REVITALIZING SET SKIN CARE ROUTINE


DAY 24


DAY 27



This is it, I am now seeing HUGEEE changes. Honestly, this is the best skin I've had so far and FYI, I am no longer using any powder as well as foundation/BB cream on my daily routine.

I remember only using the tinted sunscreen by Belo this Saturday cause I want an instant glow-up but with an additional sunscreen cause we went out the whole day just to travel back home to Manila so, I only used it that day but skin is amazingly clear, not yet 100% clear as you can see there are some spots and have not seen any difference on the acne marks or so.

BTW, I am really happy with what I've achieved right now and contented but still hoping that there's still more that this product can do right? 

I've gone past the stage that it hurts me and looking irritated and all, but for sure I will continue using it, cause it has done wonders. Especially my main issue like the whiteheads on my chin, blackheads on my nose.

And one more thing! I remember that my blackheads used to be very deep that scrubbing it won't do nothing unless you prick and pull it out, however, now that I've been using it, there were some that is still there, and unconsciously I scrape them off and poof! Easily pulled. Like from the roots.

Another is that, whenever I touch my face, it is so soft and you know that there's nothing on the inside, no bumps, none so far. Will definitely continue on updating you guys, hope to see more of this. 😄🤟

DAY 28


After shower ^^. Have not put any cream or toner yet. I am thinking of using the bentonite clay, so before doing so, I took a quick photo for skin update.

As you can seeeeee~ it is glowing, and super soft to touch, no bumps or whatsoever, soap does not hurt anymore, pores...not sure if they've gone smaller, but I don't think so. No more whiteheads on my chin, black heads on my nose is less visible now. I'm super happy that I just bought another set, and an additional ia the Glass Skin that I'll be writing a review on a different post.

See you on my next update!! 



haven't seen the first page? See >> MY REVITAGLOW SKIN CARE EXPERIENCE page


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento