Miyerkules, Agosto 07, 2019

GLASS SKIN by: REVITA GLOW

I finally decided to get some reservation with this product. At first, it simply caught my eye cause of its packaging, but looking at how the revitalizing set was able to really improve the texture and all, it made me super hopeful that my skin could get better in time.


Look at this beautiful skincare packaging. Isn't it pretty??? Simple and light, just like how its supposed to work. So let's see on my future review about this.


August 12 2019 - I received the product yesterday and I used it right away.

The package contains:

1 exfoliating toner (60ml) - luminous microfine
1 glass vitamin c serum (20ml) - brightening / replenish
1 hyalunoric cream (10g) - hydrating

For the amount of 500php



The size came just as expected. Although I though that It'll arrive in a cute packaging, just like what they posted on their IG account (with a shiny unicorn theme-like pouch) but it was packed together with the revitalizing set that I bought just in case I finished the ones that I am using right now.

Anyhow, the package is tight and secured on a bubble wrap, so thumbs up for that. The bottle and design they used is so cute and simple, which I like. Over-all, regarding how it looked is 5/5

Now, let's go to the product review and the miraculous promise of giving us a glass skin.

On the revitalizing, I am using a toner that has the same ingredients what what differs? I think it is the Hyaluronic Acid, but I'mma review further. As per research Hyaluronic Acid helps with the appearance of tightness in the skin. As it fills the skin with moisture, hyaluronic acid tightens the overall complexion. It helps firm facial contours for a more youthful appearance. It is also exfoliating, so I am exfoliating twice now, and per my experience, I have not encountered massive peeling but just slightly "micro" ultra mega peeling. XD So I guess, I am expecting for a more noticeable peeling. Again, I will give you an update of how does my skin will look like.

FYI, I will also put this on the revitalizing thread - before putting the Glass Skin products, I experienced breaking out, especially on the forehead. Not sure if it is because of the menstruation, which doesn't really matter cause before any of this skin care routine, I don't have any pimple marks whenever on my period. So that's it. ^_^

Going back! There's no irritation or even slight discomfort. I slept after using it, since that was my routine and I work at night, so waking up makes me see how my skin absorbed the product, it is sooo soft to touch. So far, that would be it. I'll probably update with a photo, next time. See yah! <3




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento