Martes, Agosto 06, 2019

LUXXE ORGANIX BENTONITE CLAY - INDIAN HEALING CLAY FACIAL MASK REVIEW

As a mom, if you're a hands-on type and you do a lot of chores as well as working at night, it is not easy to find time for yourself especially if you wanna hangout with friends, treat yourself to relax on a spa massage, mani and pedi or workout on a gym. Not so easy.

But! Who could say that getting a facial treatment is so convenient even when you're just at home??

Here, I have a secret for a quick glow-up facial treatment that is okay for any skin types, for just 20mins.


Introducing, Luxxe Organix, BENTONITE CLAY - INDIAN HEALING CLAY Premium, Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

I bought this in Watsons for 399php and for the product application, this is 1 = 1 measurement

As you all know, I am a huge fan of Bentonite Clay for its overall and skin benefit, amazing components and needless to say, that it is organic, all natural Calcium Clay that is good for the skin.

I've used this product for the 3rd time now and I wanted to upload a video how I applied it but for some reason the file was too big, so I'll just upload photos of me using the
LUXXE ORGANIX BENTONITE CLAY - INDIAN HEALING


I used it today Aug 7, around 1:05PM not so long ago. With the usual process of cleaning my face using the Revitaglow bar, dried it and then applied the product. That is 1tbsp clay + 1.5 tbsp water. NO ACV cause I thought that it might cause more damage since I am under a Revita Skincare and I don't wanna ruin that.

After 20mins skin feels super tight. EXTRA tight. 

I think that leaving it on for more than 20 mins is unacceptable cause it is already uncomfortable, not painful but just tight as if there's a super glue on your face.

So what I did, I just cleanse it with water.

And here's how it look right after washing:



(Please excuse the color, it is because of the lighting outside, and the weather is crazy.

Anyway, it looks red but that is normal. As per the instructions on the back of the packaging, it indicates that redness will occur after 30mins.

So let's see shall I include video once fixed?

Hope this helped, ciao!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento