Huwebes, Agosto 01, 2019

WEEK 2 & 3 OF REVITA GLOW - REVITALIZING SET

Week 2 of REVITA GLOW - REVITALIZING SET SKIN CARE ROUTINE


DAY 8


This is to show how it looked like before starting my shift. I just washed my face and put toner + night cream. I just notice that every time after washing, I'm still getting pink tinge on the side.

But after a few minutes, it goes back to it's normal.

The soap no longer hurt that much, it can stay for maybe 6 seconds now. LOOL

The skin texture is pretty smoother now and the tiny acne are less visible, though there are couple of them popping up from time to time but will be gone the following day.

Also! Toner application hurt sometimes, even after putting the cream. And!! For some reason, I get very sweaty after, whyyyy????

DAY 9


Day 9 - Morning the following day and weekdays are over!!

Time flies so fast, I got a rough feeling since I can see them micro peeling, but only up close.
Tried to zoom them in but it is not showing.. sorry..

Ready to wash my face!! <3

DAY 10


Look at my Day 10 here, wow right? Better than my Day 5.
Can't help but compare them when I was starting, but doesn't look like my clear skin before. But honestly, this is way better than doing a regular facial treatment. Seriously.

1st. I'm no longer seeing whiteheads on my chin, black heads are lessen and the pores got visible smaller.

2nd. Skin starts to feel as if there is no pores. Different from what you see but it feels lighter and super clean on the inside.


DAY 12




This is my after cleansing and product application look, on the photo it looks like just the same as how it looked last week. Also! I just got out to buy something to cook later today, and I'm happy now that I have not put anything but the sunscreen. (it was just a dream before) cause for some reason, sunblock/sunscreen triggers acne to show up, which I don't know why. I tried couple of product before and it is doing the same thing.


On this photo, you'll see that the marks from acne in the past has not been healed as of yet, still getting some peeling on the sides and chin area and it feels dry as well.

DAY 14


Hello there! Today I am getting much more excited to see how is it gonna be in the next few days, cause honestly a lot has improved.

1. I can prolong the use of the soap that I am using on my face, before it hurts that I can only use it for a not more than 5 seconds. But now, I can make sure that it is cleansed and is no longer giving me itchy feeling after. And while washing, I can feel that the skin is smooth and clear on the inside too. <3 I loove the feeling!!!

2. After toner, doesn't have any redness anymore!! and the heat.. I can't feel it also. It's just...normal. And I am loving it!! It is just my day 14 and a lot has improved, what more could it be on my 20th!

3rd and the most fun part is that, I can start seeing that on some parts where there's no issue, it is glossy, but not oily. Like the real glass skin that I've been dreaming of! Eeeeeehhhhh!!! <3 Can't wait and I'm soooo excited.. Cheers!!! <3

DAY 15


Day 15 - July 25 Thursday. I thought I am all good with the toner, but for some reason, I am still feeling those tiny pricking sensation and redness, yes they'd still occur. I also felt like I am near getting used to the product, but in the actual fact, I am not.
In this photo, it may not look like there were red bumps, but if you'll look away, it is as if I have scabies. I doesn't look good at all.
I am also using Lucas Papaw every night time (when I go to bed) to lessen the redness



DAY 17



Day 17 - July 27 Saturday. We were not home this weekends, and outside, it looks much worse. On this photo, it seemed much clear that I have red spot, as if it is not even, and has bumps on both cheeks. I got feedback from my husband and his family, that it seemed like an allergy from the product that I am using. Tonight I didn't used any other product, but only stick to the usual and correct process.



Day 20



Day 20 - July 30 Tuesday, continued with the product. But I slept with vitamin E on my face. The bumps looked a little less than it was ^ as well as touching them. But it is still there, and getting my hopes up that this ain't some allergic reaction.
I bought Bentonite clay from Luxxe and I will ask RevitaGlow if that is OK to use while using this skin care product.


Angel - July 20 2019 - Saturday - 8:00AM

haven't seen the first page? See >> MY REVITAGLOW SKIN CARE EXPERIENCE page

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento