Sabado, Hulyo 13, 2019

WEEK 1 OF REVITA GLOW - REVITALIZING SET

DAY 3


Today is my 3rd to 4th day of using Revitaglow Revitalizing Set.

The feeling of pain and discomfort increased to 2.5 out of 10. And I've seen some changes on the texture of the skin. First, the tiny zits lessen and the dryness is much more visible, hence my skin looked dull, glazed as if the skin wants to peel, also the night cream that I apply helps reduce soreness. Once I apply the toner, my skin turns red, and I'm feeling a bit itchy on the cheeks, skin is throbbing hot with pricking sensation. It is tolerable, but I'm hoping that it'll feel better on the future application.


Second, the skin feels a little tight and the bumps are no longer painful to touch. Some parts were flaking off, but it is micropeeling, does not look that much obvious unless you look upclose. Especially when you put the cream, it conceals the flaking.

Will update you guys tomorrow!

DAY 6


Good morning! Today is my Day 6 using Revitaglow Revitalizing Set!!

As of this day, I have seen less small pimples, still micro peeling, but the redness has level up as well as the roughness of the skin. Still looked irritated, as if it is an allergy that occurred. 



On a broad daylight and pictures it looks so bad, but to me, looks okay cause I get less tiny acne than the first 2 days that I applied it. 



Also, I can remember that on my 4th day, when I applied toner, it is super hot, the burning sensation is intense from the soap to toner until the day / night cream. I'd rate the pain level 4 out of 10. But when I put a toner earlier, it wasn't that bad at all. Not as painful as yesterday. 



I also message the IG account where I bought it, cause I can't help it, I'm curious about what they will answer. And here's what they gave me:


"Yes mam its normal po its ok na lumabas para matreat po ng revitaglow, if hindi lumabas magiging inverted acne mam"

DAY 7


Today is my 7th day and it have not gotten any better, still getting red skin looking like super irritated. I'm kinda disappointed cause I don't notice huge changes at all. I thought it'll work fast on my face cause I didn't have much problem but I guess I'll continue giving it 1 more week to see some more changes.



The soap is really irritating, it only stays for 3 to 5 seconds. When I put toner, it's like the little injection / tiny lazer that is getting in your skin, deep and it burns. 

Cream sometimes lessen the pain but sometimes not.
DAY 7 & 8


This is my 7th day photo, as you can see it is no longer red and a little improvement on the sides, if you touch them, you can still feel the bumps and the toner didn't felt anything when applied.

Redness still occur after toner application but immediately goes away after the cream.

Still I'm glad that I have finally gone through the hard process and now I'm just waiting to see the progress and if it will actually help me fix the actual issues on my face.



Now this is my 8th day and oh my .. a lot has improved, cause I'm still trying to compare this to the 5th day where everything was a wreck! But this skin feels amazing and better, I think I gained my confidence back and I can show my self to people just like how I used to.

Tho this is not like my usual skin yet, it has just improved a lot better than the past few days, but I'm just saying. lool

Will update you tomorrow! I'm so excited.



Angel - July 20 2019 - Saturday - 8:00AM

haven't seen the first page? See >> MY REVITAGLOW SKIN CARE EXPERIENCE page

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento